COMPRESSION THERAPY PUMP
Lympha Press® Nano Press model 760A
The new Lympha Press ® Nano Press, model 760A is a compact, user friendly cost-effective system designed for quality home treatment. The system offers sequential compression, with user selected treatment time and pressure from 20-80 mmHg. The product is compact, very easy to operate and Multi-Voltage.
- Multi Voltage – convenient for travel
- Light weight
- Easy to use
- Cost effective devices
Weight 0.8 Kg
Electrical 100-240 VAC 50-60Hz
Indications For Use:
- Primary lymphedema
- Secondary lymphedema
- Venous insufficiency
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Dysfunction of the muscle pump
NanoPress™ is intended for use by patients at home, and by medical practitioners in clinics.
Use of the NanoPress™ system is not recommended in the presence of one or more of the following conditions:
- Known or suspected deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism
- During the inflammatory phlebitis process
- Acute infection of the affected limb
- Decompensated cardiac failure
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular disease
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
Due to movement of fluids in the body when using the system, be careful with patients that have heart disease. Using high pressure is not recommended for patients having peripheral occlusion disease.
At Amay Enterprises our aim is to offer unique and most advanced compression garments which help patients recover fast. We deal in wide range of Compression Garments, Silicone Breast Prosthesis, Silicone Gel Sheets, Compression Therapy Pumps and more in NCR and North India.
- COMPRESSION STOCKINGS
- COMPRESSION ARM SLEEVES
- LIPOSUCTION GARMENTS
- SILICONE BREAST PROSTHESIS
- SILICONE GEL SHEETS